Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend of Cousins

This weekend, we spent time with both of my brothers and their families.

Friday we met Jason, Janice, Zac, Noah & Miles at an apple farm near Dekalb, IL. The kids played in a little park, we made it through a really cool corn maze, and we picked apples. We also had lunch at a popular NIU place that I was longing for.

Then on Saturday, we went to see Drake, Michelle, Grace & Owen. We got to see Owen play football, and Grace cheer. They both did a really good job! Go Cougars!!


When I tucked Nathan in to bed tonight, I asked him which cousin is the coolest. He said, "All of them!" :)

5 comments:

Perry said...

I love Nathan's response to your question! Great pictures, Angela!

Carol said...

Oops, I forgot to identify myself. It should have said "Carol", instead of "Perry."

rk2 said...

Looks like a really fun weekend for siblings and cousins!

Nog Blog said...

I'm afraid of corn mazes, or stockade mazes like they have at frontier towns, or any other mazes that I might get into and not find my way out of! Stupid, but to me they are SCARY!

Ann said...

It is great that your kids can spend time with their cousins - something not to take for granted.

We really enjoyed being with Heather on Sunday! She is a lot of fun to be around.