Thursday, October 7, 2010

SPECIAL LADIES

This evening I'm going to dinner for special ladies at the Bloomington Country Club. This is an annual event that began about five years ago. I will be going with two other special ladies from Gridley. We will get the royal treatment with delicious food and good entertainment.

I'd like to say I wish you could all go with me, but actually I hope none of you will ever be invited to this event - it is a celebration of life for breast cancer survivors. I'm so thankful to be an 11-year survivor!

3 comments:

Mim said...

Ada, we're rejoicing with and for you! Let us hear more about this special dinner.

Cleve and Kathleen said...

How wonderful Ada! You special ladies do indeed deserve this special recognition. So thankful for your 11-year anniversary as a cancer survivor!

Alice said...

We are so thankful that you got to go to the special dinner last night. God is great!!