Sunday, September 12, 2010

In Case Any Klops Can Come

Andrew's quartet will be singing in Terre Haute, Indiana, on Sunday morning and afternoon, October 3. I will be along as well as they need some help that weekend - am so glad that that is the weekend they need me to go. We'll get back to SC at 5:30 Monday morning, so I may regret it later that day! There are bunks on the bus, but don't know how well they sleep. We would love to see anyone who can come.

Some K's have expressed interest in going if it works out in their schedules, so I thought it was worth posting to let more of you know about it. This is their itinerary, and the church is Bible Baptist, 2500 Margaret Ave.Terre Haute, IN 47802.

6 comments:

Ada said...

Lord willing, we plan to be there. Looking forward to seeing the group and especially Andrew and you, Ann. We'll probably stay overnight either Saturday night or Sunday night - will do more detailed planning as the time gets closer.

rk2 said...

One proud aunt planning on being there.

Nog Blog said...

I would love to be there. I'm scheduled for a class at the hospital, so I'm bummed. Will keep tabs though in case anything changes.

Eric - Retta said...

Hey Ann. What time are they singing in the afternoon? We can't come in the morning, but might be able to make it in the afternoon, just depends on the time. Terre Haute is only 1 hour from us.

Cleve and Kathleen said...

Having originally hoping to attend, sorry to say our schedule prevents it this time around. Ann, could you take a good video to post? That would be great.

Ann said...

Eric, I called the church and the afternoon service will start "around 3:00." I it works out for you, and for others also.