Monday, August 2, 2010

THANK YOU, JUDY!

Judy, thank you so much for planning a great reunion. It was wonderful to see so many family members there. The slide-show was awesome and we're eagerly awaiting word that you have copies ready for us to order.

I'm so disappointed that I didn't have my camera with me, so I'm relying on others to post their pictures on here. I would also appreciate anyone e-mailing me some pictures and hopefully I am technologically savvy enough to get them into my own computer and copied onto a disk so that when I get lonesome I can pull up my own slide-show and remember the day!

Thanks again Judy. All your hard work paid off big-time!!

2 comments:

Mama Runner said...

Yes, absolutely, I know how much work you put into this, Judy, and we all appreciate it so much. The reunion was fantastic!

Alice said...

I agree that you did a wonderful job putting together the reunion. Thanks so much for all your efforts. The slide show was excellent and the music was all so appropriate!