Thursday, June 10, 2010

Me and Sarah P


Until recently, my little Ben has shown no interest in any kind of organized activity. When his brothers did baseball, soccer, football, library programs, or anything like that he was always content to sit and just watch. Suddenly he's become excited about participating in something. And that something is hockey. HOCKEY of all things!

It's the cutest thing to watch and he's taken to skating pretty quickly.

So I guess I have something in common with Sarah Palin now... we're both Hockey Moms. I'd better start stocking up on lipstick.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Shelley, your posts are a delight! I enjoy your creativity and writing talent. I'm sure you are thankful for all that protective gear when you see him out on the ice.

Ann said...

He's probably really excited about the Blackhawks, right? I agree with Carol - your posts are a delight. Hope you're writing all this down on hard copy somewhere. Someday you need to write a book!