Friday, June 11, 2010

LATEST PROJECT ETC.

This is my latest project - a quilted table-runner from a pattern and fabric I purchased on the bus-trip shopping trip I went on a couple months ago. This was very tedious, seemed impossible at first, but once I got the hang of it and understood the pattern, it went pretty quickly and was fun to do.

Kathleen and I were coincidentally invited to a garden walk/luncheon a few days ago.
Guests were required to wear hats - aren't we cute?

Thanks for updating the blog, Ann. Change is always good.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Okay, Kathleen - I was relieved at second glance to see that the hanging baskets weren't coming out of your hat!!! Glad that first impressions are sometimes wrong!

Loved the project - you do such beautiful work, Ada.

Nog Blog said...

Very cute! I love to look at old pictures of men and women out on the streets window shopping in their dress clothes, hats and all. The way people dress is one of the huge changes in society...anyway, you two look very nice in your hats on such a beautiful summer day.

Cleve said...

The table-runner is truly beautiful and reflects talent in making it. But far more beautiful, both inside and out, are the 2 ladies pictured -- Ada and Kathleen.
Thanks for posting!

Ada said...

awww . . . thanks, Cleve.