Monday, April 26, 2010

Request and question

Request: This morning I sent an e-mail update to the blog list but several were returned - Linda, Cathy, Eric, Cleve, and Judy. Apparently I had old e-mail addresses, so could someone who received my e-mail forward to the above if you have current addresses?

Thank you to those who have responded - we really appreciate your interest and prayers.

Question: Well, spring is pretty much over, but I have wanted to ask what your favorite spring tree/flower is? As for me, I love dogwoods. I just love it when they start to bloom. Their season is now over, but I really enjoyed them this year.

So - what is yours?

5 comments:

rk2 said...

I like tulips, but pretty much anything green and/or colorful after the dreary winter is refreshing to see!

I miss azaleas in the spring.

Nog Blog said...

The flowering trees have been beautiful the past couple of weeks. Don't know what they are, but white and bright pink blossoms are out everywhere. Really pretty.

Ann said...

We have azaleas EVERYWHERE. They are absolutely gorgeous for about two weeks in the spring; the rest of the year, they are scrubby, not very pretty bushes. But apparently if you are southern you have to have them. Are they not common in the north?

Alice said...

We have 2 Azalea bushes around our patio. They are beautiful this year. There are a lot of ornamental pear trees in Morton. They are absolutely gorgeous when in bloom.

Ann said...

Is an "ornamental pear" the same as a "Bradford pear"? We have a large Bradford pear tree in our yard - there are a lot around here. They're always the first trees to go in bad storms.