Thursday, April 22, 2010

GOOD MORNING

I really have nothing of importance to post, just getting tired of seeing the turkey - yes, it was a beautiful turkey and a beautiful girl - but time for a change.

It's a lovely sunny day in Gridley but supposed to turn cloudy later. Jerry's volunteering at the hospital this morning. I plan to get the laundry done and the house cleaned while he's gone. That means I have to get away from this computer asap.

We've been working at putting a bathroom in our basement. Big job but hopefully it will be finished before the EJK reunion so out of town guests who might use that bedroom will have their own private bath. Plus I won't have to run upstairs every half-hour when I'm downstairs sewing!
Jerry installing lights - good story to go with that project, but that's his story to tell. Can you believe he was confined to a recliner and a walker just 9 months ago!?! Praise the Lord.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Yes, I was getting ready to look for something to post 'cause I was getting tired of the turkey too - even though it's my girl and I ate the turkey! We made a "turkey bog" last Saturday and it was very good. Google "chicken bog" on cooks.com if that sounds interesting to you - it's basically meat, rice, onions, celery, and sausage cooked together, and is a southern dish.

Putting a bathroom down there is a wonderful idea! Keep that man working. Looks like he's doing a good job.