Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BACK TO MEADOWS

I am fixing lunch at the Campus Center tomorrow (my old job) and may be working occasionally over there. Guess they just can't get along without me! The lady who works there is on vacation this week so I said I'd work three days.

I decided about 7 o'clock tonight that we will play Bingo after lunch so I whipped up these little party/prize bags for the winners. Some of the prizes are Special K bars, gum, individual kleenex packs, small can of pepsi, etc. I have 11 bags and just got too tired to do more. If there are more people, I'll have to "wing it" when I get there.

I'm fixing ground pork sloppy joes, cole slaw, jello, sun chips and a pina colada cake.

3 comments:

Carol said...

The senior citizens will be so glad to have you back! Your gift bags are beautiful and you make it so much fun for them.

Ann said...

If it were me doing that - I'd just be handing out the prizes, no nice little wrappings. You always do things right and pretty! I can see why they want you back.

Ann said...

How did your luncheon turn out?