Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update on Keith

Finally I am getting back to posting! Keith is doing very well. He had a cystoscopy yesterday.
He did very well. The only thing is that they had to leave the catheter. So that will be a paion for a couple weeks. He is up most of the day and walks around the house and does his exercises.

Day before yesterday I became very nauseous and vomited a couple times. I went to the Dr. and he said I have a stomach virus. I am on clear liquids yet today and he gave me something for the nausea. What next! Larry had to take him for the cysto as I just wasn't able to go with him. I am feeling some better today, but feel weak.

It is raining today and the farmers in our area are getting nervous. There is still a lot of corn and beans to harvest.

I enjoy reading all of your posts.

6 comments:

Nog Blog said...

So glad for the update and good report! Mom and I have been wondering nearly every time we talk! Hope you, too, get back on your feet. The flu is really going around, and in all different forms, as we all know.

rk2 said...

Yes, glad to hear U. Keith is doing better and hope he continues to progress. Hopefully you will soon be over your virus as well. I'm praying for you both.

Cleve and Kathleen said...

Glad for the update that U Keith is improving and getting around good. Sorry you have been sick (on top of it all!) and hope you steadily feel better. Our prayers are with you both.

LynnK said...

Thank you for the good news that both of you are doing better. So--what can we say but keep pressing "toward the mark!" And may all who read this have a good winter and stay free of the ful bug.

LynnK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...

We add our list of well wishes to those who've already expressed theirs!