Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm moving.

Now for those of you who have commented about my many moves and not knowing where I am, I'm only moving locations for work. It's kind of nice because we had to move out a facility in early February. We are now moving to the facility across the road from our old one so it's 2 miles closer to home. And 2 miles can make a huge difference in the morning at 8:00 instead of 8:05 or to be honest 8:15 instead of 8:20!

For five years I've been sitting in this style of furniture, and now I'll be sitting in this. But the best is that I'll still sitting in this chair. How's that for shameless advertising?

2 comments:

Eric - Retta said...

I don't remember that many high rises near the Herman Miller Headquarters. That's one sweet view.

Being one who spends a significant amount of time in the office, the choice of your desk chair can be a very important one. I've never had the opportunity to have a Aeron chair. Wonder if I would know anybody who could get me a really BIG discount?

Enjoy your new office building. EDK

rk2 said...

I should clarify that I'll be sitting in office furniture like that but those are not pictures of actual my actual office.

You're right about the chair--better to put more money in a chair and less in a desk. And the Aeron is a very sweet chair!