Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fun at Grandma's


Thad had an overnight at Grandma's last night. He slept on a blow-up mattress on the living room floor and I took the couch. At midnight he woke up, climbed up on the couch and looked at the clock. "It's 12-zero, zero. How many minutes till breakfast?" He sat there awhile, then started taking one arm out of his pajama tops. "I've been saving this," he said. He then put that hand under his other arm pit and made bathroom noises, if you know what I mean! This morning he cooked himself a frozen waffle, no syrup. In the picture he is eating M & M's. At Grandma's you get to eat M & M's at 9 am, especially on Halloween.

3 comments:

Ada said...

Judy - you could've just said he made the "armpit fart" - after all, we all saw it coming!

Ann said...

I presume he did go back to sleep for awhile?

You're a cool grandma!

Shelley S said...

That's my boy!