Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HANGING OUT

We're just "hanging out" at home these days. Biggest excitement is watching our backyard neighbors train their dogs for the new electronic fence they've installed. I'm assuming eventually those dogs will be running free and barking -- and they better not try to jump that magical fence!

Went grocery shopping a couple days ago - at the top of my list was prune juice and raisen bran. hmmmmmmm . . .

The physical therapist was here today and said Jerry's doing great. He gave him a few tips for better manipulation of the walker. This also seems to be helping the discomfort in his back. We went out for ice cream last night - hot fudge sundae at McDonald's. We're thinking of heading out for breakfast Friday morning at the great Zorba's.
This is a picture of one of my latest sewing projects with my messy work area in the background. The flower petals and leaves are made on my embroidery machine. The flowers are attached to pens.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm glad Jerry has a good report! I was just thinking about emailing you to see how things were going when I saw your post. The flowers are really cute!