Monday, July 20, 2009

Twin Update

I'm running on very little sleep these days. Babies have their nights and days mixed up. Plus, it seems one is always restless and as soon as I get him/her settled the other wakes up. But we're working to get them on the same schedule and sleeping better at night. I'm hoping a bath tonight will calm them down and/or wear them out.

I'm feeling a lot better from the pre-eclampsia. My blood pressure is getting a little lower every day. I'm hoping by the six week mark I'll be able to come off the meds, but if not I'll be dealing with chronic hypertension.

The big girls love to share their toys with the twins:

4 comments:

Ada said...

Looks like you've got a couple good helpers, Jen - although it's a little late for Easter. Grab a little sleep whenever you can and take it one day at a time - or maybe one hour at a time! You have four darling children.

Nog Blog said...

What a crew! I think Riley looks like her sisters, but I think Gavin looks more like Stacy's Zion. I suppose with the four of them, there's always someone crying or needing attention. Keeping a schedule is probably nearly impossible. Hope you're able to roll with the flow and get some rest whenever you can. I can put out a meal list on Wednesday night if you want me to.

Ann said...

I remember very well that mixed up days and nights, and no sleep, feeling. And that was with one at a time! Hope things settle down soon. Really cute picture.

Shelley S said...

Cute picture! I can't believe how big Ethne is getting - she looks so grown up.

Mom, I checked Sunday and there is already a meal list out for the 4-weeks. I signed up for this Friday - see you then Jen!