Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nathan's 1st "School" Picture


A couple weeks ago, Nathan got his first "school" pictures taken. I'd call it a daycare, but he corrects me every time I do. To him, it's school. And if he's feeling extra fiesty, he calls it high school! He's been attending Rogy's Learning Center since last November when his in-home daycare provider moved to Ohio. He's in room 6, and his teacher's name is Ms. Katie. There are about 15 kids in the classroom, and they spend their day playing, singing, eating, pottying (yes, 5-6 times a day), and sleeping. I am amazed every day when I pick him up because he's learned something new (such as how to find his letter N nearly everywhere we go), says something I've never heard him say before (such as "Peace out!"), or sings a new song (such as My Baby Bumble Bee). I think the pictures are so cute because to me they show just how happy he is there at Rogy's. We thought we'd never get over it when we lost our sweet Jee to Ohio, but we quickly became fans of Rogy's. Every morning, he asks me, "Mom, is today church, stay home, or school and work." No matter what I say today is, he's happy about it! :)

3 comments:

Aunt Mim said...

What an adorable little Nathan. I love his innocent look although Angela might disagree.

Rhoda said...

School pictures certainly are different than in my day.

These are really cute pictures!!!

Nog Blog said...

Just think how at one point you must have thought, "What are we going to do with another child?" Now I'm sure you think, "What would we do without Nathan?" He's so cute and smart!