Wednesday, May 13, 2009

KLOPFENSTEIN REUNION UPDATE

A couple weeks ago I emailed most Klops a notice about a reunion on August 1, 2009. The great "Mailer Demon" sent back several of them. I have tried to update my email list and am sending out another invitation today. If you see this blog, but don't get an email, please let me know and send your email address to adachristensen@yahoo.com. I will contact those who I know don't have an email address, and will try to find mailing addresses for all others. You might help me by contacting your children to see if they have received an invitation.

EJ AND ANNA KLOPFENSTEIN FAMILY REUNION
AUGUST 1, 2009
I have contracted with brand new, just opened, Holiday Inn & Suites in Bloomington for ten rooms to be held for our overnight guests. They will be available for July 31 and August 1.
Standard Room, two queen beds: $105.00
Exec Suite, one KING, one couch/bed: $120
If you can come and want to stay there, call (309) 662-4700
and ask for the Klopfenstein Family Reunion Rate.
Sorry, there are several softball/baseball tournaments in B/N that weekend so most of the "cheaper" hotels are already booked, so you'll have to pay for this "classy" place.
The rooms will be held until July 1 so you will need to make your reservation prior to that. Also, if you make a reservation and cancel after July 1, you will have to pay for the room.
More reunion details at a later date. We hope to have a large turnout.
Be prepared to receive more "reminders" in the weeks ahead.

No comments: