Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Reagan!



I can't believe Reagan is 3 years old today! This is a picture I took with my phone at Thomas and Friends Live! A show we took her to for her birthday.

She is a very funny girl and keeps us cracking up! Her latest thing is to make up new words to songs. For example, the other night we had chicken for dinner so she sang:

Father Abraham
Had many sons
And many chickens had
Father Abrachicken!

For mother's day she sang me this song:

One, two buckle my worm
Three, four shut the worm
Five, six pick up worms
Seven, eight lay them worms
Nine, ten a fig bat [big fat] worm!

Can't wait to see what she will entertain us with this year!

5 comments:

Carol said...

It is such an adorable age! Treasure every minute because too soon it is past and they grow up. Few things are as delightfully funny as the spontaneous expressions of a young child.

Ann said...

She is a beautiful and smart little girl. She looks a little like your cousin Sonia, don't you think?

Shelley S said...

Congrats! I can't believe she's 3 already. It goes so fast!

Ada said...

She's adorable and her original songs are too cute!! I know you are enjoying both your children.

Nog Blog said...

I just know that anytime Reagan is in the room there is some excitement and laughter going on...she is quite the entertainer!