Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Does this mean she's having a good time?

Mary Lee is on her senior trip to Washington DC. She called briefly for Mother's Day and to find out if we have any relatives in Arlington National Cemetery; I haven't heard from her since then - at least she hasn't called. When I texted her to say "Call home sometime," I got this text back:

Well i cant call right now cause were back at the hotel bout to leave for supper. But this mornin we took the metro to the white house, toured the washington monument, the holocaust museum, ate lunch, walked 2 more miles to see jim demint, toured the capitol building, walked the 2 miles back to tour the air/space museum, & walked to the metro & then back here.

Other than the spelling/grammar, which may be typical of today's kids, especially on texting, but which drives her mother insane - I guess that means she's having a good time! At least she's busy!

1 comment:

Ada said...

I think it definitely means she's having a good time. Makes me lonesome for DC.