Sunday, February 15, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT--LIVE

Check this website:
www.thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/
I went to bed at 11 PM and it was too early! Simply did not have sleep in me. So I got up and began searching the internet for a couple of songs. Well, when you scratch around in the chicken yard you will likely find all kinds of stuff. The above website suddenly popped up on the screen. I thught you'd like to know how my night ramblings are an influence on me. Along with potato soup, this site will not only stretch your belt, it will require a new one!!!

3 comments:

Ada said...

I love Parmeson Chicken and have made it a few times. Mine isn't quite as sophisticated, but similar to this recipe. Small portions is the key to the stomach-streching problem!

Eric - Retta said...

The chicken looked wonderful. Of course, I have to wonder what Song you would be searching for that resulted in you finding this wonderful chicken receipe?

LynnK said...

Yeah! You're right! What kind of song in the middle of the night? Well, years and miles (age) seem to do something to your psyche. When sleep escaped me, two songs seemed to cause a wide awake syndrome. Of course, modern technology demanded using the internet for lyrics instead of looking for a song book. So--you know how a little wagging on the internet can result in a lot of wagging. The cooking website was a side bar that just drew me in.