Saturday, February 7, 2009

A few pictures

On Wednesday I will be sitting at an office in a different building so this past week has had a lot of cleaning going on. Our facilities team's motto for moving is "Weading not reading" which makes sense for any move, I guess. I came across a CD of pictures I had made from slides for Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary slide show. I don't think these pictures were on the slide show, but thought you may enjoy them.

March 24, 1957




I'm guessing Christmas of 1964 based on Mark must be about 6?


Spring of 1964

Mary and I used to love the Barbie case and the purple velvet purse. Notice who is carrying both!

4 comments:

Ada said...

ooooo-la-la! Look at Gloria and me! She is her hat and gloves, me in high (or low) heels and lipstick, and both of our skirts puffed out with "can-cans"! And Cleve in his sportcoat. We were ready for that wedding!!

Looks like a really good picture of Mother and Dad - unfortunately I can't get it to get bigger so I could study it a little.

The pictures of the children bring back so many good memories. . .

Shelley S said...

I love Aunt Mim's dress and hat. So classy! Grandma-great's outfit is really neat too. What fun pictures!

Ann said...

I'd say more like Christmas of 66 because Mark looks considerably older than in the picture right beneath it, which is spring of 64.

Nice pics. Wow, that was a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, great Post.
Kathleen and I studied the pics thoroughly and enjoyed them alot!
Cleve