Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi everyone. I think Ada got me straightened out so that I can again put something on the Klop blog. We had a great Thanksgiving (turkey and all the trimmings). It was the first time Thomas was here for a holiday. He fits in so well with all of us. (He can really eat!). That makes me feel clear good when they all like the stuff I make. I think their favorite thing of the whole meal is the peach pie.

Ken is adjusting very well at Restmor. He never complains about a thing--even though right now he has a semi-private room. We hope he will get a private room soon. We finally got his house all cleaned out and had an auction sale (which was a disappointment). People just don't want to buy that old stuff anymore.

Keith listed his house on Friday the 28th and by evening of the 29th we had a buyer. Hopefully it will all go through OK.

I enjoy reading everything all of you write on the blog.

Alice

3 comments:

Ada said...

I'm glad you could follow my instructions. I agree that it's clear nice when everyone enjoys the food after you go to all that work.

Anonymous said...

I can well imagine that peach pie and Thomas loving it. Glad your Thanksgiving was good and that Uncle Ken is doing well. We were clear surprised to hear of Ken's house having a potential buyer already!...hope it sells.
Cleve & Kathleen

Ann said...

I wish I had known about your auction sale! We love to look at old things--I got an appreciation for that kind of thing from knowing Mike's dad. Did he have any clocks? Old books?

I'm glad he is adjusting well to his new circumstances.