Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun thing for me to do...

I haven't talked about it much, but I've been doing some work with a little photo shop here in town that is wanting to grow a bit. I spend a few hours a week doing some marketing and advertising activities for them. They, hopefully, will gain enough new business to hire another person, and I get to have alot of fun! Most of you know I am in Marketing at SF, and I really like it. The only problem is the size of the ship -- it's a major undertaking to do even the simplest of tasks there. With this new little gig of mine, we decide what we're going to do, and we do it! So far, we've sent out a couple e-mails announcing special deals, sent one USPS mailing and started a blog. Other things are in the works. You can check out the blog or their website if you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very appealing website, Angela! You are very talented. Maybe Perry can use you for our store advertising. Are you interested? I just ordered a Creative Memories 12 month/12 photo calendar for my parents. I've sent them one for several years and each year they look forward to the new one. This is the first year I've used Creative Memories. The usual place couldn't get my uploaded photos and after a "run-a-round" with them, I cancelled the order and opted for Creative Memories. Theirs seems better because I can add a caption under each picture. I ordered our Christmas pictures online also (from Sam's club.) I feel like I'm entering a new era with so much of my Christmas shopping online. The downside is waiting for the gift to arrive and hoping it is right and gets here on time. At least when you go to a store and bring something home, you have the gift.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun project for you. It is nice when you see results and projects completed faster.

On the Black Friday sales I got 4gig flash drives for $7.88 at a local store. I was able to get 10 of them.