Thursday, November 13, 2008

THIS N THAT

This afternoon I have an eye doctor appointment. I remember as a child watching a lot of old people stumbling around Gailey's after getting their eyes dilated. Sadly I am now one of them! However I feel rather classy when I walk out of there with those huge plastic glasses that cover my regular glasses and go halfway around my head!

It was so nice to have our bedroom spotless after an all-day cleaning session last Friday. Today, it again dusty and the floor needs vacuuming.

I plan to make Christmas cards this weekend with my embroidery machine. You just might receive one in a month or so . . . then again I'm not really sure if it will work.

Had a great time babysitting Nathan yesterday. He was very hungry and ate a total of 5 pieces of toast with cinnamon sugar - two for breakfast, two for lunch, and one for a snack! Seems that was all he wanted yesterday, but I did manage to slip in some banana and grapes to help balance out his diet.

I looked at the grocery flier this morning - it was enough to make me want to back to bed! I noticed the rice krispies's were pretty cheap at Kroger - oh wait a minute, it's just 8 oz in a big box!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Now that I'm getting a little . . .ahem. . .older, vision has become a much bigger issue. If the lighting isn't good, I simply cannot see to read things. I've worn dual contacts for several years - left eye corrected for distance, right eye for reading- but as the years go on and the prescriptions get more diverse, it's not working as well.

By the way of other this n that items, today is Cathy's birthday!