Friday, November 21, 2008

Klop Sleeping Pattern

Well, earlier this week, I fell into the sleeping (or should I say non-sleeping) pattern many of you have described on here. I couldn't sleep, so I just got up and surfed the net from 1-2. It felt so silly to be doing, and the next day I was so tired. As the week wore on, I got even less sleep. Nathan's never been a good sleeper, and he's been sick on top of that. Then I started feeling like I was getting sick myself. Last night I knew I would toss and turn, listening to Nathan and being uncomfortable over my own aches and pains, when I remembered Advil PM. I recently got the stuff for next-to-nothing due to a new hobby of mine called "couponing," but that's a whole 'nother post. I took 2 Advil PM's at 9:45, went to bed at 10, and didn't notice anything until 6:15. Unfortunately, Jerry had to deal with Nathan all night! He's a great guy...

Nathan's back at daycare today, and they haven't called me yet, so I guess he's totally better. This has been his second full week of daycare. Previously, he had been staying with a woman in her home, and he was the only kid. He never got sick there, but otherwise, it's gone pretty well so far at the new place.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Advil PM should continue to work as would Tylenol PM.
Kathleen and I go through intermittent periods of insomnia, as do many of the Klops. Nog Blog is an expert on the subject. If you take Melatonin (a natural herb, over the counter) on a regular basis, you might be able sleep much better. This would be for the adults, not Nathan!!
P.S. For you gas price watchers,
I filled up today in central Indiana for @ $1.58 per gallon!!!
Cleve

Staci said...

My kids have been sick too. They got over one cold just to start another.

Do you follow http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ for your couponing and deals?

Anonymous said...

Staci -- Thanks for sharing that website. I hadn't seen that one before. Do you "coupon"?

Ann said...

Don't leave me without my Tylenol PM. Call me addicted, but I've got to have them.

Anonymous said...

Ann, I was glad to hear someone else takes Tylenol PM. I guess I am addicted too. They sure do help.