Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quotes I could relate to:

I just came in from sitting outside reading a book - gotta love it...because you know I love the sun...

Here are three good quotes I read:

"If I sit real still, I don't feel a day over twenty!"

"There are worse things than being fat, and one of them is worrying about it all the time." (Right now, I'm on a break from worrying about it. It's wonderful, until I try to get dressed.)

"Don't get fat on things that are only so-so; at least get fat on the things you like a lot."

There's starting to be some good-looking corn on the cob in the stores...so far I've resisted, but now that I've read the above, I do love corn on the cob, so maybe I'll consider it. Don't think there will be any fresh corn yet at the Farmer's Market.

1 comment:

Ada said...

OK - You gave me by laugh for the day!!