Saturday, May 10, 2008

We're Back!


Amber and I are home from Disney and can say we had a good trip. The mood was dampened by the bad news about Earl's death, and we did return just one day earlier than planned, but all in all we had the Disney experience. Amber was enthusiastic and appreciated it all. We braved some roller coasters and some pretty wild water slides at the two Disney water parks. The weather was perfect and the lines were manageable. Sure wonder what Walt Disney would think of the empire that bears his name.

3 comments:

Ada said...

Glad you're back safe and sound -- and not crazy, right?? I really think it's great that you do this with your grandchildren. Something they'll always remember.

Anonymous said...

You guys look cute together! You must really love Disney to go so many times!

Nog Blog said...

I wouldn't say I love Disney. My idea of loving a vacation would be going to a beach and vegging out and soaking up some sun. BUT I do love taking the KIDS to Disney. I'm learning the ropes and what to see and what to skip so it gets easier every time...and I get to see each new kid loving it. That's worth it!