Friday, May 2, 2008

Pictures from Amish Country





I was able to get some pictures from our Amish outing from Jody - who now has my job and took the pictures. It was fun to be back with my dear friends from Meadows for a day. I think you can find me because I'm the youngest one in the pictures (well, except for one lady's daughter who went along). The first picture is on the bus, the second at the dinner table (the lady let us take a picture but would not be in it) and the last one is the host's home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look young. Quite a large group of nice people. It also looks like the pie is homemade (if you click on the picture to enlarge it).
Cleve

Ada said...

The pie was homemade. Mine was a mild peanut butter cream with a very good crust. I didn't think I would like it, but nobody around me wanted to trade so I ate it and it was delicious.