Friday, April 4, 2008

Easily Amused...and Amazed...

Today I needed to find the recipe for some little cheesecakes. I looked in a few of my recipe books but I didn't even know what category to look in. Suddenly I thought, ONLINE! I went to the computer and googled "cherry pie filling individual cheesecakes." I hit "enter" and up came Did you mean: "cherry pie filling individual cheesecakes?" Yes, I did! So I chuckled and clicked, and within 2 seconds I had the recipe...hit "print" and there you go, I was all set! If you can keep the internet in its proper place (which I admit I struggle with, spending way too much time online) it is a wonderful tool!

PS Regarding the eating contests....I'm pretty sure I could beat anybody here on eating sweet corn. It's downright shameful!

2 comments:

Ada said...

Just for the record, your cherry pie filling individual cheese cakes were delicious!

Ada

Ann said...

I've got to make appetizers for several things in the next few days, so did the same thing you did. www.tasteofhome.com has a great database for that kind of thing.

And playing on the internet could absolutely consume me if I let it.