Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun family gathering

Seeing that Aaron is on the blog, I want to share with you all about a recent family gathering. After Uncle Ralph's visitation, Jason and his family were planning to come to our house for pizza before heading back to the suburbs. On the way, he called to see if it was OK with me that he had invited Aaron and his wife. Of course it was OK, so I ordered a ton of pizza from Monical's, which turned out to be a good idea since there isn't Monical's in Indianapolis. I would never have thought when I woke that morning that Aaron would be over that night, but it was such a good time. I'm so happy we got to know each other. I hope that through the blog we can keep in touch, and maybe get together with them again after the baby is born. Would be especially fun for Nathan to be with their 3 boys, and J&J's 3 boys -- and any other cousins we could round up!

1 comment:

LynnK said...

Your party sounds absolutely great. And the old saying: A good time was had by all!!!

I now wonder! and ask this: What did folks eat before pizza was the classic center piece of a party?