Sunday, January 20, 2008

Things change so fast!

It's fun to see Grandma and Grandpa K on the Internet. Such an old-looking picture, but not that long ago, really. It shows how fast times change. I wonder what life for my grandchildren will be like when they are my age? I can't imagine. Just as G&G K couldn't imagine the internet. Thank you, Ann, for setting this up. Will be fun to hear from everyone.

It's so cold here right now, we are homebound for the weekend except for church today. I told Jerry, "I've had it with this weather. I'm out of here!" I'm actually going to Duluth for work this week. Will probably be even colder. Days like today, we dream of Florida more than ever.

Well, since the Bears are out of the running, we're temporarily Green Bay fans. Go Pack!

1 comment:

LynnK said...

You are absolutely right, Ang. I wonder, too, what the partriarch and matriarch would say if they saw their photo on the www.

What would we think if we had any idea of technology in 40-50 years from now. I'll be checking from "on high".