Saturday, January 19, 2008

First Post

Hello to all EJK family members. I talked with a few of you who were enthusiastic about this idea. I've sent out an email about this to as many family members as I was aware of; please forward to any others who may not have been included.

Please feel free to use this as you choose. You can just read from time to time; or, you can contact me at annbailes@bellsouth.net and I will send you an official "invitation" through Blogger to be a contributor. Even then, you only have to post as often as you wish--daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, irregularly. You can also upload pictures, change the color of your posts, and add links.

This is not "my" project--I'm merely the initiator. Please send me suggestions or comments of how this could be improved. I am not a professional and just have fun with this sort of thing. If anyone is interested in also serving as an administrator (not difficult to do) I would be glad to have help with that also.

You can share current family activities from your own family. You can comment. You can reminisce. You can bloviate. You can pontificate. Please, just participate. Thank you from Cousin Ann!

1 comment:

clevekath said...

Good idea! Interesting reading.
Thanks, cousin Ann.
Cleve